Tuesday, January 16, 2018

HI Everyone!

This is the FIRST official post on this site! Yep, I'm stepping into the field of Custom Profile Design and Profile Services! After Adopting 5 sweet kids ( and two bio darlings too) I'm gearing up to help families, as I have been for the last 11 years! I've shot photos and designed whole profile books from cover to cover. I'm well versed in PS and  I'm SEO fluent and have a panel of birth mom friends who LOVE to review and help books to look and feel their BEST.

I'm not in the business of changing who people are but, rather Helping YOU SHINE in your most organic waywhile giving it a Professional Touch. I will offer packages and Al La Carte services. Testimonials will be up soon from past clients and I hope to help families who lack the time or talent to get that HIGH QUALITY book that won't be shut after the first page. First impressions are everything and often people new to adoption don't even know what they are doing wrong. I will, from time to time, leave tips on here and I'm totally revved up to Help out great, understanding and patient clients in the near future! GET READY!

 THIS COULD BE YOU- MATCHED WITH AN EXPECTANT MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A La Carte Services

Need Help but, not a ton? Here you go...